Travelers interested in obtaining a unified electronic visa for their trip to Russia can choose a service to ensure accurate completion of their E-visa application at the visa center. For more details regarding the unified electronic visa, please click here.
The service includes filling out the electronic visa application form online and delivery of a ready visa to an applicant.
To get the service make sure you have the following:
1. Valid national passport that you intend to use when crossing the state border of the Russian Federation (or a digital photo of your passport data in JPEG format), which needs to be valid at least 6 months after the expiration of your visa.
2. Provide a digital photo in JPEG format that meets the requirements (passport-sized photo taken no earlier than 6 months ago). Alternatively, you can use photo service at our centers.
3. Bank card for paying the visa fee when applying at our centers in person.
Please note that you will be required to pay a visa fee of 52 US Dollars upon completing your application. Children under the age of six at the time of application submission are exempt from the consular fee, except for a 2 US Dollar banking service fee.
4. Visa center opening hours are as follows:
Office in Helsinki – Monday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9 to 12.
5. After submitting your E-visa application, our staff will contact you when your visa is ready or if we need any additional information from you.
Visa Center service fee: 25 Euros (incl. VAT 24%).