An ordinary group tourist visa for the term of up to 5 days shall be issued to Finnish citizens entering the Russian Federation as tourists being the part of an organized tourist group (consisting of not less than 5 persons, but not exceeding 50). Mandatory conditions of issuing such visa shall be: travelling of all group members in one transport vehicle, simultaneous arrival of all group members to the point of crossing the border when entering into/departure from the Russian Federation, staying in any place and moving along the territory of the Russian Federation (Republic of Karelia, Leningrad and Murmansk region, Saint-Petersburg) as a part of the group only.
Visa Application for Group tourist visa can be submitted through authorized licensed travel agents only.
An ordinary group tourist visa shall be issued to Finnish citizens only. The applicable visa fee is 35 euros per application. Along with the visa fees, there is a service charge of 26 Euro (inclusive of VAT) applicable per visa application.
Applicants have the option of paying their visa fees by cash or Credit/Debit card when applying at the Visa Application Centre.
Please note that it might be required to provide a permanent residence permit for some nationalities.
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself. The photographs should be:
- 3,5 x 4,5 cm taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling (without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.